- 3rd ARC workshop (Sep.29 2009, Toulouse, France)
- 2nd ARC workshop (Oct.28 2008, Hawaii, USA)
- 1st ARC workshop (Nov.13 2007, Hobart, Australia)
- PARC progress report [presented by J.Potemra/IPRC at ADMT7] (Nov.3 2006, Tianjin, China)
- PARC 4th meeting summary (Oct.26 2006, Ansan, Korea)
Argo Data Management
Argo Delayed-mode QC
- Owens, W.B., A.P.S. Wong, 2009: An improved calibration method for the drift of the conductivity sensor on autonomous CTD profiling floats by theta-s climatology.
Deep-Sea Research Part I: Oceanographic Research Papers, 56(3), 450-457.
- Taiyo Kobayashi and Shinya Minato, 2005: Importance of reference dataset improvements for Argo delayed-mode quality control.
Journal of Oceanography, 61,995-1009.
- Taiyo Kobayashi and Shinya Minato, 2005: What observation scheme should we use for profiling floats to achieve the Argo goal for salinity measurement accuracy?- Suggestions from software calibration -.
Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology, 22, 1588-1601.
- Bohme, L., U. Send, 2005: Objective analyses of hydrographic data for referencing profiling float salinities in highly variable environments.
Deep-Sea Research Part II, 52, 651-664.
- Wong, A.P.S., G.C. Johnson, W.B. Owens, 2003: Delayed-Mode Calibration of Autonomous CTD Profiling Float Salinity Data by theta-S Climatology.
Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology, 20, 308-318.
Reference for Argo Delayed-mode QC