- Chemical Institute, Kyoto University (2012-2013)
TITLE: Development new evaluation method for functional potential harbored in genome and metagenome.
- Atmosphere and Ocean Research Institute, The University of Tokyo (2012-2016)
TITLE: Dynamics of Microbiome in the subarctic and subtropical zones in western Pacific from metagenomic point of view.
- Atmosphere and Ocean Research Institute, The University of Tokyo (2011-2013)
TITLE: Development of method for assessment of ocean environment by metagenomic information corresponding to the microbial diversity.
- National Institute for Basic Biology (2011-2013)
TITLE: Bioinformatics of environmental metagenome.
- Visiting Research Associate Prof. Brucin Mutlu from Anadolu University in Turkey was staying in our laboratory for training of metagenomics of hypersaline environment from January 25 to February 27,2014.
- MAPLE (Metabolic and Physiological Potential Evaluator) system is open to public through website.
We developed MAPLE system in collaboration with the research team of Prof. Goto of Bioinformatics Center of Kyoto University and opened this system for evaluation of functional potentials harbored in genome and metagenome through the web site (http://www.genome.jp/ja/). Please try to use this system for your genomic and metagenomic research!