Abstract submission will close on 10 August 2018.
Please submit abstract document following notes described below, filling ASW-6 registration form.
Because of the capacity of the venue, the number of registrations will be limited to 200. Authors are advised not to delay registration.
Notes for the abstract submission page
- The abstract should be limited to 250 words.
- Generally authors will be asked to make a poster presentation.
- Program committee may be offered a oral presentation, if they consider that author's submitted abstract should be highlighted. The number of oral presentations will be one or two for each session.
- The abstract text box will only accept Word .doc/.docx file. The Word .doc/.docx file should contain the title, author list, affiliation, and formatted abstract body, so that it can be easily linked with the online submission.
- Attached word file name must include Family name of the first author and preferred session NO. such as “Hosoda_session1.docx”
- If the authors would like to withdraw submission and/or registration, please inform our local arrangement by e-mail “firstname.lastname@example.org” as soon as possible.
- Here is an example formatted abstract, which you can use as a template.