- It has two floors including second floor for the general visitors and third floor for the researchers.
- The 2nd floor
- The second floor retains general and children books, journals on general science and computer, and audiovisual resources including DVD recorded at the time of public seminars at Yokohama Research Institute.
- The 3rd floor
- The third floor retains dictionaries, academic books and scientific journals focusing on meteorology, oceanography and other earth sciences.
- Opening hours
- Monday to Friday, Saturday with Public Session 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
*Library will be opened 2012/05/19.
Closing: Saturday, Sunday, Public holidays, Year-end to New-year period
- 3173-25, Showa-machi, Kanazawa-ku, Yokohama-city, Kanagawa, 236-0001, Japan
- Please pay due attention in handling the library materials.
- Please refrain from eating, drinking and using cellular phone within the library.
- Please retain your valuable belongings in leaving your seats.
- Please deposit your baggage in the free locker (2nd floor) prior to enter into the library.
- Please accompany pre-school children with their guardian to keep safety.
- If you lose or damage materials, please report to the library immediately.
Borrowers are responsible for all the materials borrowed and for any charges on items that are lost or damaged.
- You can freely browse any library materials.
- You can use all the journals, referential books, dictionaries and audiovisual resources within the library.
- 3 books at a time
- 1 month each loan
- Please fill up the format at the counter for getting the loan of books.
Your contact is essential for further communication from the library.
Please return the books loaned to the library counter by the due date.
- Please contact librarian for photocopying the library materials at certain rate within the limitation of Japan Copyright Law.
- Reference service
- Please feel free for the help of librarian in getting the reference service.