We are going to organize a small workshop during the upcoming AGU. The details are as below.
Meeting Title: Scientific ocean drilling off Hawaii with Chikyu
Date: Tuesday, DEC 10th.
Time: 17:00-19:00 (doors are open from 16:30~)
Place: Room Cooper/Mashman, Hotel Zelos
Convener: Prof. Susumu Umino (Kanazawa University)
1) Update on the seismic survey results off Hawaii: M. Yamashita, B. Boston (& G. Moore)
2) 951-Preproposal, Drilling Middle Aged Oceanic Crust on North Arch off Hawaii and the SEP evaluation: S. Umino
3) Action to promote the ocean drilling off Hawaii
* A workshop to develop a full proposal of upper crust penetration off Hawaii
* Site surveys such as heat flow measurement, dredging on the ocean floor off Hawaii sites, etc.