The percentage of unavailable node hour in this fiscal year, which excludes scheduled maintenance, is 1.46%.
- If one processor of the Processor Node (PN) is in failure, the PN will be excluded from operation.
- If a job is aborted because of PN failure, the job will be restarted using another node automatically.
- The disk system employs RAID5 configuration. Most of the disk failures have no influence on user program execution.
Number of components
Processor Nodes and Internode Crossbar Switch
- Processor Node (PN) : 160 nodes
- Internode Crossbar Switch (IXS)
- User disks (about 1.5 PB)
- Work disks (about 500 TB)
Login server, etc.
- Login servers
- Remote servers
- Various other servers, network devices